Evergreen School District
Home of the Wolverines
18 West Evergreen Drive
Kalispell, Montana 59901
Board of Trustees
- Tamara Williams, Chair
- Dave Lowitz, Vice Chair
- Jim Waggener
- Paul Wigle
- Jon Wilson, Sr.
|East Evergreen Elementary School||413||47|
|Evergreen Junior High School||320||37|
|Flathead Crossroads Program||30||13|
|Hot Lunch/Custodians/District Office||26|
To enable students to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners by ensuring quality instruction
in a nurturing environment
District Initiatives and Areas of Focus
- Student Achievement and Learning
- Systematic Analysis and Allocation of Resources
- Climate and Culture
Strengths of District Culturally
- Providing a caring and nurturing learning environment
- Celebrating the successes of students, staff, and community
- Working together with our close knit community as the Evergreen family
- Working with a strong, stable board of trustees committed to the success of students and staff
Strengths of District Academically
- Using data to improve teacher instruction and student learning
- Implementing digital learning across multiple platforms and for various uses
- Providing inclusive classrooms where students work together to achieve
- Collaborating with partner high schools to ensure student success
Would you like to know more about the Evergreen School District?
Please contact us for a personal tour to visit our classrooms and see great innovations and learning in the Evergreen School District!
Contact Deb Hodges at 751-1111, ext. *1133 for student registration questions and information.